Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin
December 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the steering wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 68".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 25 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- Yale Gracey was on hand to dedicate this attraction when helping Disneyland.
- To test the attraction cycle design, Imagineers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.