Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin
March 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like an adventure across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction may have cost less than $22 billion to construct.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies put a Finding Nemo submarine on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.