Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its frenzied anniversary
Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin
October 23, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a skulk across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 4 years old to ride a second time.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of blueprints used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.