Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin train, positively descending in the fading sunlight
Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin
September 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
The Tiger Lily's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt into Toontown. The train cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the wheel.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- Before going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve moms.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Licensed characters appear in this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.