Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lighthearted view of Thumper's Auto Toon Rotate when it's not covered in tarps
Thumper's Auto Toon Rotate
October 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Thumper's Auto Toon Rotate line is like a tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The show autos are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by strangling the tires.
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this show multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to long for this show up to a minute prior to park opening.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or ankle complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this show may become a water show.
- John Lasseter was on hand to dedicate this show on its opening day.
- To test the show auto concept, pranksters put a Dumbo elephant on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.