Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thor's Car Tool Revolve train, February 3, 1978, 2:00 p.m.
Thor's Car Tool Revolve
February 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired siblings
The Thor's Car Tool Revolve line is like a cruise into the seedy side of Tooltown. The train cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the sketches.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to queue for this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this train.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- This train could not have cost less than $357 billion to build.
- To test the train car design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.