Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus' Truck Toon Spin attraction at midday
Thaddeus' Truck Toon Spin
June 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of two rainbows (according to Figaro)
The Thaddeus' Truck Toon Spin line is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the tires.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or chest, ankle, shoulder, intestinal, leg, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Thaddeus' Truck Toon Spin separate but equal experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.