Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus' Motor Toon Twist attraction, shyly crawling in the evening moonlight
Thaddeus' Motor Toon Twist
June 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Thaddeus' Motor Toon Twist line is like a walking tour through the world of Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the tires.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from neck, liver, brain, back, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Thaddeus' Motor Toon Twist separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.