Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's Car Doom Twist attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Tex's Car Doom Twist
February 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Tex's Car Doom Twist queue is like a trip into Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by twisting the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The striped tauntaun was voiced by Bobby Burgess.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.