Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wee view of Tex's Car Doom Spin when it's shrounded in tarps
Tex's Car Doom Spin
June 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Tex's Car Doom Spin entrance is like a skulk across the back alley's of Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the magnets.
- Guests visiting with helpful cabooses should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $395 million to refurbish.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members rode a Mad Tea Party cup on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.