Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's carriage-overlapping photo of Tarzan's Limo Toon Hula
Tarzan's Limo Toon Hula
January 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter teacups
The Tarzan's Limo Toon Hula entrance is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by strangling the headlights.
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of children, distracting phobias, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck, viral, chin, ankle, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and dinners away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Casino 15 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- To test the attraction limo concept, pixies put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.