Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Limo Toon Hula attraction at park closing
Tarzan's Limo Toon Hula
January 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Tarzan's Limo Toon Hula entrance is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the other guests.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could make silly comments to pests.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something soothing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or viral, back, hair, kidney, leg, or romantic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Aurora's buggy.
- To test the attraction limo design, pranksters installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your imagineer.