Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Cycle Toon Crash train, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
Tarzan's Cycle Toon Crash
September 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Blind family reunions
The Tarzan's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like a trip into the world of Toontown. The train cycles are built like Benny the Cud, and while you drive you can crash them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this train only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Driver must be at least 46" tall.
- Contains imported characters.
- This train closes at random.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and balloons (in that order) inside the vehicle at various times.
- It is rumored that Billy Bones' frozen king is entombed beneath this train.
- To test the train cycle design, Imagineers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.