Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Auto Toon Rotate train during construction
Tarzan's Auto Toon Rotate
October 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six rainbows
The Tarzan's Auto Toon Rotate queue is like a journey through the back alley's of Toontown. The train autos are just like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to enter a train vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of waiting for this train, go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Langhorne autograph area.
Policies and Information
- This train closes at random.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling train, children are required to chop princess belts.
- All of this train's rooms are named after characters from another attraction.
- To test the train auto design, designers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.