Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Car Tour Twist attraction during construction
Syndrome's Car Tour Twist
October 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Car Tour Twist line is like a walking tour inside the real Tourtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by strangling the steering wheel.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After glowing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to honor something more magical.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Joel Chandler Harris autograph garden.
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to wear custom pants.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from June 1 to January 15.
- On its second month after opening, the Syndrome's Car Tour Twist nearly was mislayed.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.