Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's BMW Toon Twirl attraction during a moment of contemplation
Syndrome's BMW Toon Twirl
April 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's BMW Toon Twirl queue is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Benny the Cue, and as you drive you can twirl them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- One of the books was created to look like Tron.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, engineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.