Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Syndrome's Auto Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Max Keeble
Syndrome's Auto Toon Twist
October 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Auto Toon Twist line is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by licking the sodas.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear themed harnesses.
- The letters in "Syndrome's Auto Toon Twist" can be scrambled to spell "Tm Otyntoidswenoo Ra'suts."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- To test the attraction auto idea, engineers rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Dandy Lines Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.