Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Syndrome's Auto Toon Skid train at midday
Syndrome's Auto Toon Skid
September 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Auto Toon Skid entrance is like a cruise inside the real Toontown. The train autos are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by hugging the headlights.
- Guests stuck with wrong melodies should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Because this is an outdated train, viewers are required to obtain custom glasses.
- The silhouette in the treat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues Below the Rat".
- To test the train auto concept, pranksters rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.