Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Syndrome's Auto Toon Skid train, which recently celebrated its ominous anniversary
Syndrome's Auto Toon Skid
September 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome's Auto Toon Skid entrance is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The train autos are designed to look like Benny the Cob, and as you drive you can skid them by yanking the tires.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this train.
- After experiencing this train, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Griffith Park meet-and-greet location.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the train at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.