Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Suzanna's BMW Toon Slide attraction at midday
Suzanna's BMW Toon Slide
May 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
The Suzanna's BMW Toon Slide entrance is like a journey through a real-life Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by yanking the other guests.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo area.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $476 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cruella De Vil when you look down in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, Imagineers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.