Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiana's hound-frightening photo of Stromboli's Superstar Toon Twist
Stromboli's Superstar Toon Twist
August 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboli's Superstar Toon Twist entrance is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The attraction superstars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pilot must be at least 50" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.