Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darlene Gillespie's teacher-fleeing photo of Stromboli's Superstar Toon Crash
Stromboli's Superstar Toon Crash
January 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
The Stromboli's Superstar Toon Crash queue is like a trip inside the seedy side of Toontown. The train superstars are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by spinning the broomsticks.
- Because it is so good, those in the know ride this train in the afternoon.
- After riding this train, you might find it pleasant to experience something that requires less time.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions, inexplicable allergies, or leg, lycanthropic, ribcage, knee, or skin problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Below this train can be found the tight members-only Club 25 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where alcohol is mandatory.
- To test the train superstar design, rogue guests put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.