Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Motor Toon Revolve attraction at a distance
Stromboli's Motor Toon Revolve
June 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboli's Motor Toon Revolve line is like an adventure across the world of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the tires.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
- Instead of going on this attraction, choke something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 6 years old to ride alone.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, excessive drooling, felony convictions, or chest, inner ear, or leg issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction overheats significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- To test the attraction motor design, rogue guests rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.