Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist
June 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by waving the other guests.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable allergies or brain, stomach, attention-span, personal, romantic, or knee problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In 1983, this attraction was renovated to add characters from the recent "Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist" play.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.