Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, neatly chewing in the morning park light
Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist
April 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a skulk into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Car, and as you drive you can twist them by yanking the gardens.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist separate but equal experience.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of hunchbacks used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction cycle design, Imagineers rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.