Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Jack-Jack
Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist
March 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
The Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist line is like an adventure across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by twisting the tires.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may talk to your friends.
- After going on this attraction, find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and haunts inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.