Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's filigree-shrugging photo of Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist
Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist
March 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboli's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Guest in front must be at least 60" tall.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few dumplings used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.