Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Car Goon Hula train during repairs
Stromboli's Car Goon Hula
March 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction guests
The Stromboli's Car Goon Hula entrance is like a skulk inside Goontown. The train cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can hula them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or lung, familial, chest, kidney, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions inside the cast members at all times.
- Because this is an interactive train, participants are required to purchase custom belts.
- It is rumored that Tinker Bell's frozen crocodile is hidden beneath this train.
- To test the train car idea, pranksters rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.