Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shadowy view of Stromboli's Auto Toon Skid when it's shrounded in tarps
Stromboli's Auto Toon Skid
January 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboli's Auto Toon Skid queue is like a jaunt through a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by licking the wheel.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety belts.
- Dave Smith was on hand to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to a railway station.
- To test the attraction auto design, designers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.