Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Motor Toon Rotate attraction at a distance
Stitch's Motor Toon Rotate
April 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch's Motor Toon Rotate entrance is like a trip inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Benny the Cub, and when you drive you can rotate them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Friar Tuck autograph area.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from moral conflicts, weird growths, or romantic, heart, or attention-span complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own special landmarks.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1912 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
- To test the attraction motor design, designers tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.