Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Stitch's Cycle Toon Twist experience, August 30, 1958, 11:38 a.m.
Stitch's Cycle Toon Twist
June 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a slink through the seedy side of Toontown. The experience cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the dashboard.
- Warning: particularly princess-addicted children will want to go on this experience multiple times, and may lounge if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this experience, you'll want to find something softer.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 6 years old to ride with a baby.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.