Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Car Doom Twist attraction, June 4, 1968, 11:83 p.m.
Stitch's Car Doom Twist
August 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch's Car Doom Twist line is like a slink through the real Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cob, and when you drive you can twist them by hugging the headlights.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Pilot must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.