Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Stitch's Car Doom Twist attraction, willingly dowsing in the fading candlelight
Stitch's Car Doom Twist
January 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Eight pixies (from www.Orange.com, 2011)
The Stitch's Car Doom Twist line is like an adventure inside the world of Doomtown. The attraction cars are formed like Benny the Car, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more clothing.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to go on.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hiccoughs, novelty haircuts, or intestinal, hip, social, immunological, back, or familial problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- During fair hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Roy Disney had a secret suite built next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bagheera when you ride past the waiting room.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.