Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Stinky Pete's Truck Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Stinky Pete's Truck Toon Spin
August 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Stinky Pete's Truck Toon Spin queue is like an adventure through Toontown. The attraction trucks are formed like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the other guests.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Amy interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and banjos away from the other guests at all times or else.
- The letters in "Stinky Pete's Truck Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Cte Pnyosuriitp Nen'ts Okkst."
- To test the attraction truck design, pranksters rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.