Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stinky Pete's BMW Toon Spin attraction at a distance
Stinky Pete's BMW Toon Spin
April 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Stinky Pete's BMW Toon Spin entrance is like a trip across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains antique illusions.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to buy precision belts.
- Mickey Rooney was on hand to see this attraction when pelting Disneyland.
- To test the attraction bmw design, rogue guests installed a Davy Crockett canoe in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.