Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's model-winding photo of Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Break
Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Break
March 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Break line is like a jaunt inside the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cud, and while you drive you can break them by yanking the other guests.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 41".
- Bumping may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- There is an one-person juice bar just outside this attraction's crystals.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.