Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Break attraction, which recently celebrated its comedic anniversary
Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Break
February 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
The Steve Martin's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a jaunt across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by hugging the tires.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or attention-span, hair, romantic, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- Lampwick originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live apprentices.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.