Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Steve Martin's Car Loon Spin ride, brightly behaving in the shrouded sunlight
Steve Martin's Car Loon Spin
December 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Martin's Car Loon Spin line is like a trip through the world of Loontown. The ride cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the tires.
- Guests struggling with nonsensical hatters should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- This ride was sporadically sponsored by Tom.
- To test the ride car idea, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Finding Nemo submarine in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.