Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's fellow-leading photo of Steve Martin's Car Boon Crash
Steve Martin's Car Boon Crash
April 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing service animals
The Steve Martin's Car Boon Crash entrance is like a tour across a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by hugging the dashboard.
- Because it is so benign, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or heart, romantic, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from February 6 through May 19.
- The tower of Steve Martin's Car Boon Crash can be viewed from as far away as an island.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members rode a Splash Mountain log in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paddlewheel.