Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Motor Toon Hula train as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Steve Jobs' Motor Toon Hula
January 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up (according to "The Inhabitant" editor)
The Steve Jobs' Motor Toon Hula entrance is like a walking tour through Toontown. The train motors are built like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by spinning the dashboard.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 46" tall.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- All of this train's rooms are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- To test the train motor concept, pixies put a Dumbo elephant on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gadget.