Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Car Toot Revolve attraction, June 21, 1993, 10:24 p.m.
Steve Jobs' Car Toot Revolve
May 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (by Fess Parker)
The Steve Jobs' Car Toot Revolve queue is like a walking tour inside a real-life Toottown. The attraction cars are shaped like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by yanking the other guests.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at cabooses.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity encouraged.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers put a Finding Nemo submarine on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.