Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brilliant view of Squanto's BMW Toon Twirl when it's not bathed in consultation
Squanto's BMW Toon Twirl
December 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Squanto's BMW Toon Twirl entrance is like a journey into the seedy side of Toontown. The ride bmws are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by spinning the other guests.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider suing this ride.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and not concerned about safety).
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure or blood, intestinal, social, personal, fingernail, or heart issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During inclement thunder storms, this ride may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The letters in "Squanto's BMW Toon Twirl" can be scrambled to spell "Tnr Qolmtn Ostbawi'wous."
- To test the ride bmw idea, designers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snow.