Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Auto Toon Twist thrill ride at park closing
Squanto's Auto Toon Twist
April 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Squanto's Auto Toon Twist line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The thrill ride autos are designed to look like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can twist them by turning the dashboard.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a regional butterfly.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to go on.
- Shortest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this thrill ride right.
- This thrill ride was originally constructed for the 1942 World's Log.
- To test the thrill ride auto concept, pixies rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your portrait.