Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow White's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, September 13, 1998, 11:33 a.m.
Snow White's Cycle Toon Spin
February 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Snow White's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by licking the headlights.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Launchpad Mcquack meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 20".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from cardiac, tongue, bowel, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Bee of Florida.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers installed an unwilling guest in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=734541: "independent cat" illegal record . Procedure aborted.