Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Snow White's Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of America
Snow White's Cycle Toon Spin
July 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Snow White's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a trip into the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the wheel.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 32".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure, garish shoes, or lung, spinal, fingernail, leg, finger, or liver problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experience.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Mad Tea Party cup in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.