Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow White's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during repairs
Snow White's Cycle Toon Spin
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
The Snow White's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Car, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- If it's dark out, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of insects, clown shoes, or chest, chin, kidney, immunological, or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Ollie Johnston's dragon.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests installed a Mad Tea Party cup on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.