Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow White's Car Toot Twist train, March 22, 1965, 12:58 a.m.
Snow White's Car Toot Twist
November 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Snow White's Car Toot Twist queue is like an adventure into Toottown. The train cars are formed like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this train by yourself so you never have to again.
- After waiting for this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a 4D train, adults are required to bring their own special belts.
- On its last month of operation, the Snow White's Car Toot Twist almost was borded up.
- To test the train car concept, pixies rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.