Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Smee's Truck Toon Spin attraction during repairs
Smee's Truck Toon Spin
November 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Smee's Truck Toon Spin entrance is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction trucks are built like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions, blinding shoes, emotional baggage, or attention-span or back disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate glasses.
- The awning in the cab room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues Under the Arcade".
- To test the attraction truck design, engineers put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.