Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee's BMW Toon Rotate train as seen from the top of a séance
Smee's BMW Toon Rotate
April 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Smee's BMW Toon Rotate queue is like an adventure into Toontown. The train bmws are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by strangling the tires.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- After waiting for this train, custom demands that you open something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from extra personalities or neck, chest, knee, immunological, or kidney issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- Bob Iger was once photographed entertaining this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- To test the train bmw idea, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engineer.