Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, December 24, 1976, 12:00 a.m.
Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist
October 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a cruise inside the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the planes.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum width 35".
- Special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- Contains exploding signage.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to purchase precision boulders.
- There is an unused baby-changing station just within this attraction's entrance.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.