Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scattered view of Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist when it's not shrounded in children
Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist
July 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a walking tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from odd missing kidneys or ankle, back, neck, attention-span, nasal, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Banjo of Missouri.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pixies tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.