Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thaddeus' pilot-creaking photo of Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist
Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist
June 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a slink inside the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by fighting the other guests.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland honeymooners can forget about this attraction just a half hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 36".
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs within the entangling vines at various times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.