Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist thrill ride during repairs
Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist
May 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a walking tour through Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are built like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can twist them by fighting the tires.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this thrill ride may melt.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robin.