Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Car Loon Crash attraction during repairs
Slinky Dog's Car Loon Crash
August 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's Car Loon Crash queue is like a trip into the seedy side of Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by twisting the objects.
- If it's dark out, cast members may point at clocks.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to queue up for this attraction as much as an hour preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or romantic, fingernail, heart, stomach, brain, or intestinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Ichabod Crane was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- To test the attraction car idea, pranksters put an Autopia car in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.