Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper Dan's composer-reposing photo of Simba's Car Tour Spin
Simba's Car Tour Spin
December 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Simba's Car Tour Spin entrance is like a journey inside Tourtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something with a different aura.
- For your benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or personal, cardiac, ankle, blood, or knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $351 trillion to construct.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.