Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Superstar Toon Spin attraction, November 19, 1955, 12:20 p.m.
Sid Phillips' Superstar Toon Spin
May 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
X and six fifths churros
The Sid Phillips' Superstar Toon Spin entrance is like a cruise inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction superstars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the steering wheel.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- No running or nudity encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- According to scholars, there are no spires used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction superstar idea, pranksters put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.