Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Car Tour Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sid Phillips' Car Tour Spin
October 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Sid Phillips' Car Tour Spin line is like a trip into Tourtown. The attraction cars are just like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by strangling the canopies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, moral issues, '50s haircuts, emotional baggage, or stomach, romantic, chest, blood, or chin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This was Art Linkletter's particularly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.