Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Car Tour Spin attraction during refurbishment
Sid Phillips' Car Tour Spin
April 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Less than nine rainbows (by "The Apple" editor)
The Sid Phillips' Car Tour Spin line is like a skulk inside the bad part of Tourtown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the other guests.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 14 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- For your health, you should be free from hysterical blindness, philosophical restrictions, unstopable boorishness, bad haircuts, or cardiac, hair, kidney, attention-span, personal, or stomach issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.