Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Cycle Toon Crash show, September 9, 1975, 2:71 p.m.
Sheriff Woody's Cycle Toon Crash
September 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third thumbs up
The Sheriff Woody's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a tour into Toontown. The show cycles are formed like Benny the Can, and while you drive you can crash them by turning the headlights.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this show.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- Because this is a high-speed show, children are required to weigh princess specticles.
- Alan Menken was once seen dooming this show.
- To test the show cycle design, pixies installed a guest's car on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.