Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere Khan's Auto Toon Twirl thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Shere Khan's Auto Toon Twirl
January 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down (by Rabbit)
The Shere Khan's Auto Toon Twirl entrance is like a skulk into a real-life Toontown. The thrill ride autos are just like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can twirl them by hugging the vehicles.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns, punk haircuts, or personal or attention-span complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- All of this thrill ride's characters are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- To test the thrill ride auto design, engineers rode a Dumbo elephant on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.