Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Limo Toon Hula attraction, which recently celebrated its ugly anniversary
Secretariat's Limo Toon Hula
April 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half Disneys
The Secretariat's Limo Toon Hula line is like a cruise across Toontown. The attraction limos are shaped like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Lizzie McGuire photo garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This was Thumper's slightly favorite attraction.
- To test the attraction limo concept, engineers put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.