Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Taxi Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
Schweitzer's Taxi Toon Spin
August 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer's Taxi Toon Spin line is like a slink into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Benny the Car, and while you drive you can spin them by inflating the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant beams may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.