Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Cab Toon Spin attraction, untimely considered to be the best regional attraction at Disneyland
Schweitzer's Cab Toon Spin
August 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
48 minutes (or 44 minutes in metric)
The Schweitzer's Cab Toon Spin line is like an adventure across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cabs are made to look like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can spin them by inflating the tires.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph area.
- Minimum height 42".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- To test the attraction cab design, pranksters tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.