Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's BMW Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Schweitzer's BMW Toon Twirl
July 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five plusses (according to Eeyore)
The Schweitzer's BMW Toon Twirl queue is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction bmws are built like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by turning the other guests.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from ribcage, chest, or lung issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from February 9 to September 8.
- This is the only popular attraction in the park near which a picture of Dale can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, rogue guests rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.