Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scar's Cab Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
Scar's Cab Toon Spin
August 31, 1957
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
The Scar's Cab Toon Spin entrance is like a tour inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cabs are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the dashboard.
- If traveling with a school group, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Chicken Little photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- There is a secret lounge just within this attraction's exit.
- To test the attraction cab concept, designers tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.