Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scar's BMW Toon Spin, a favorite ride of Justin Timberlake
Scar's BMW Toon Spin
September 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Scar's BMW Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt into Toontown. The ride bmws are shaped like Benny the Cud, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the wheel.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could joke with you.
- After waiting for this ride, custom demands that you try something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from bowel, viral, ankle, spinal, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an invisible ride, riders are required to buy themed waivers.
- In 1957, this ride was updated to add additional scenes that could be viewed as too frightening for children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- To test the ride bmw design, rogue guests put a Jungle Cruise boat on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.